Introduction to Endnote for health and psychology
This workshop will cover the basics of using EndNote, including:
- adding references manually and via database searches (focusing on databases used for health and psychology research)
- organising libraries using groups
- searching and sorting records
- inserting and editing citations in a Word document, and creating reference list entries (focusing on reference styles used in the health and psychology research)
- using EndNote for systematic and scoping reviews.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Susan Zhang
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- HMRI (Cameron Level 4)
Registration has closed.