Database searching and EndNote for health and psychology (Ourimbah)
This workshop is designed for HDR students and researchers in health and psychology disciplines, and will cover:
- Building effective search strategies
- Conducting searches in a range of databases (including Medline, CINAHL, and Scopus)
- Downloading results to your EndNote Library
- Effective use of EndNote for managing records and creating in-text citations and bibliographies in your Word documents.
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- TL1 (Ourimbah Library Lab - upper level)
- Ourimbah Library
Registration has closed.