Rooms may only be booked by University of Newcastle students and staff, and are only to be used for University study and related activity. Please note the following:
- Please confirm the maximum number of people allowed via the room information icon.
- You can book two hours per group per day, up to one month in advance for booking.
- You will be sent a Verification Email. Please confirm your room booking within 1 hour. Unconfirmed room bookings will become available for other users to book after 1 hour. (In effect from 7/3/22)
- Bookings may be cancelled by clicking on the cancellation link in your confirmation email. If you no longer have this email or the link fails to open, please contact a Library Service Zone and a staff member will be able to help you. Bookings will be cancelled automatically if they contravene the Library Use Policy
COVID-19 Distancing Capacities: Please visit University of Newcastle updates for current health advice and distancing rules.
The Media Rooms may only be booked by University of Newcastle students and staff, and are only to be used for University study and related activity. Please note the following:
- Micro Studio L307 is a media room space with video recording and green screen.
- The Micro Studio is for recording audio or video. It is not a group study space. Please see staff if you require a group study space.
- Access to Micro Studio L307 is given by Library Staff. Please see Library Staff to access the room.