Search techniques for systematic and scoping reviews
This workshop is designed for HDR students and researchers undertaking systematic and scoping reviews*, and will cover:
- Building effective search strategies
- Identifying appropriate sources of information including databases, grey literature and hand-searching
- Conducting searches in a range of databases (including Medline, CINAHL, and Scopus)
- Keeping track of search results
- Updating searches.
*Please contact your Senior Research Librarian if you are conducting any other type of review.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Reviews by Debbie Booth
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- L321 (Computer Lab)
- Auchmuty Library