This workshop is designed for HDR students and researchers undertaking systematic, scoping and umbrella reviews, and will cover:
- Importing records from databases
- Removing duplicate records
- Tagging records with search details
- Using EndNote for screening records, and exporting records for screening in tools such as Covidence
- Locating and attaching full-text documents
Please note that experience using EndNote is expected for this workshop. Please enroll in an Introduction to EndNote workshop if you have not used EndNote previously.