Introduction to EndNote (HMRI)
This workshop will cover the basics of using EndNote, including:
- adding references manually and via database searches (focusing on databases used for health and psychology research)
- organising libraries using groups
- searching and sorting records
- inserting and editing citations in a Word document, and creating reference list entries (focusing on reference styles used in the health research).
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Susan Zhang
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- HMRI (Moss Level 4)
Registration has closed.