Database Searching and EndNote for Science Students
This 3 hour workshop will cover the basics of using Library Databases and EndNote, including:
- Building effective search strategies
- Identifying appropriate sources of information.
- Conducting searches in a range of databases (including Web of Science and Scopus)
- Setting up alerts and updating searches.
- Creating an EndNote library
- adding EndNote references manually and via database searches
- organising libraries using groups
- inserting and editing citations in a Word document, and creating reference list entries (focusing on reference styles used in science disciplines)
- Friday, April 27, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- TL1 (Ourimbah Library Lab - upper level)
- Ourimbah Library
Registration has closed.