Search techniques for systematic and scoping reviews (health and psychology) (Ourimbah)
This workshop is designed for HDR students and researchers undertaking systematic and scoping reviews* in health and psychology disciplines, and will cover:
- Building effective search strategies
- Identifying appropriate sources of information including databases, grey literature and hand-searching
- Conducting searches in a range of databases (including Medline, CINAHL, and Scopus)
- Keeping track of search results
- Updating searches.
*Please contact your Senior Research Librarian if you are conducting any other type of review.
Related LibGuide: Systematic Reviews by Debbie Booth
- Friday, February 23, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- TL1 (Ourimbah Library Lab - upper level)
- Ourimbah Library