Rooms may only be booked by University of Newcastle students and staff, and are only to be used for University study and related activity. Please note the following:
- Please confirm the maximum number of people allowed via the room information icon.
- You can book two hours per group per day, up to one month in advance for booking.
- You will be sent a Verification Email. Please confirm your room booking within 1 hour. Unconfirmed room bookings will become available for other users to book after 1 hour.
- Ouri Zoom Room A2.41 is a 'Zoom Room' group study space with video conferencing and group interactive Whiteboard screen.
- Bookings may be cancelled by clicking on the cancellation link in your confirmation email. If you no longer have this email or the link fails to open, please contact a Library Service Zone and a staff member will be able to help you. Bookings will be cancelled automatically if they contravene the Library Use Policy
COVID-19 Distancing Capacities: Please visit University of Newcastle updates for current health advice and distancing rules.
Carers and Kids Study Room (A2:06) PCs are available for booking by University of Newcastle and TAFE Ourimbah students and staff.
You can book a PC for two hours, up to one month in advance.
Parents and carers are responsible for their children while using this room.
Children must be supervised at all times.