Auchmuty L307 Film Studio 1 (Auchmuty Library: Auchmuty Media Rooms) Capacity: 2
The Micro Studio is a bookable audiovisual recording room, with one touch recording and green screen. Contains:
- Soundproof walls
- Video Camera with built in One Touch Recording facilities and confidence monitor. Users MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN USB.
- 2 LED light pads
- Full wall green screen
- 2 chairs and 1 table
- Available for 2 hour bookings. See library staff for room access. Facility instructions are available in the Micro Studio. Report all equipment issues to library staff.
- Micro Studio L307 is a media room space with video recording and green screen.
- The Micro Studio is for recording audio or video specifically. It is not a study space. Please see staff if you require a group study space.
- Access to Micro Studio L307 is given by Library Staff. Please see Library Staff to access the room.
Auchmuty Library > Level 3 > Foyer Situated in the foyer, behind the Service Zone wall. Room numbers are marked on all Library Doors. Ask staff for directions. Media rooms are locked. Please ask staff for access. Learn about our Media Rooms at https://www.newcastle.edu.au/library/our-libraries/media-rooms